Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ut, Oh! They are watching my bank account

From FOX News:

The Pentagon and to a lesser extent the CIA have been using a little-known power to look at the banking and credit records of hundreds of Americans and others suspected of terrorism or espionage within the United States, officials said Saturday.

I guess ill have to stop buying all that beer... The Pentagon admitted that the DoD and other select law enforcement agencies are watching financial records of US citizens in anti-terror surveillance programs... I can hear the whiners now... How dare they... Id like to see anyone of the people that whine, bitch and moan about programs like this actually prove that any of their rights were violated... Frankly I don't care... If they want to monitor my subscriptions to online games, my purchases on NewEgg and my occasional night at the bar... Go for it... If you can show me even one person that is arrested, detained, or killed because of information gathered in this kind of a program that didn't do anything wrong... Ill change my mind... Until then... search away boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another program that you only have to worry about if you are a terrorists, terrorists supporter (I can see why the dhimmi's worry) or criminal. Just another 'the sky is falling' rant by dhimmi's and the antique MSM with nothing to contribute to the safety of America.
I wonder how many people picked up on the news that shouldn't have been, but was broadcast this weekend. 147 loads of nuclear waste to be transposted across the U.S. on the interstate highway system. Fire/EMS, Police and Medical personnel will be trained in case of accidents. Wow, now we have to worry about the no good Islamic fools in addition to any accidents.
Firefighter 16